AARI KEERAI PORIYAL
BOTENICAL NAME: MARSILEA QUADRIFOLIA
- Aari keerai (European water clover ) can seen in water bodies. It will grow up to 4 inches.
- It consists of thin stem with four leaves at top.
- This is tastier and have good nutrients among all spinach.
- It removes heat and gives cool to body.
- If we take this for 40 days continuously, diabetics will control.
HOW TO MAKE AARI KEERAI ( EUROPEAN WATER CLOVER ) PORIYAL?
- Aari keerai ( European water clover)
- Rice 2 table spoon
- Red chili 1 no
- Cumin seeds 1/4 teaspoon
- Pepper 1/4 teaspoon
- Put the vessel on the stove add rice, cumin seeds and pepper fry it, with out oil.
- After then grind it ,just 2 pulses.
- Then add Aari keerai sprinkle with water and add salt , when boiled add the rice mix. medicinal use
100 Gram of Aari keerai consists of
- Iron16.7 mg
- Protein 4.3g
- Fat 0.7 g
- Minerals 1.1 g
- Vitamins C paruppu keerai kootu
Marsilea quadrifolia benefits
Uses in some places it has been used as food for more than 3000 years. The plant is said to be anti inflammatory,
diuretic, depurative, febrifuge and refrigerant. various disease cure. In china ,it is used to treat fever, hepatitis,