BENGAL GRAM PUDDING
- Bengal gram 1 cup
- Cashew nut 10 no
- Jaggery 1/2 cup
- Grated coconut 1/4 cup
- Cardamom powder 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Boiled milk required amount
- Salt 1 pinch
- Ghee 1 tablespoon
HOW TO PREPARE BENGAL GRAM PUDDING?
PICTURES STEP BY STEP:
- Soak Cashew nut and Bengal gram for 3 hours.
- Grind soaked Cashew nut, Bengal gram along with grated coconut, jaggery,
and milk to a fine paste.
- Then add Cardamom powder, Cinnamon powder, salt and mix it like dosa flour.
- Put vessel on the stove with needed amount of water,spread ghee in the plate
and pour the grinded flour and cover it.
Wait 20 to 25 minutes for the flour gets baked and serve it after its get cooled. BISCUITT PUDDING
Is Bengal gram healthy?
As a rich source of vitamins, minerals and fiber, chickpeas may offer a variety of health benefits such as improving digestion, aiding weight
management and reducing the risk of several diseases. Additionally , chickpeas are high in protein and make an excellent replacement for meal in
vegetarian and vegan diets.
Can we eat Bengal gram daily?
one such food is black chick pea . Black chick pea or kala chana is popularly known as good source of protein, It can be added to your daily diet to control diabetes and blood sugar levels naturally. Most people consume boiled chick pea every morning as it offers numerous health benefits.
Leave a Reply