Carrot chutney|Sweet chutney (fat soluble vitamins)
Carrot chutney|sweet chutney. This recipe is simply veg based chutney along with idli and dosa for breakfast and dinner.
- Grated carrot 1 cup
- Black gram 1 teaspoon
- Pepper 1 teaspoon
- Red chili 4 no
- Oil, Salt, and Asafoetida
How to make carrot chutney?
- Boil the grated carrots in steam
- Put the pan on the stove add oil, when oil heated add pepper, cumin seeds black gram and red chili and fried it.
- Then add boiled carrot add salt and grind it.
- Carrots contain vitamin A.
- It good for eye vision.
- Children and Pregnant women can eat very often.
Pictures add step by step:
Boil the carrot
The fiber in carrots can help blood sugar level under control. And they are loaded with vitamin A and beta carotene, which there’s evidence to suggest can lower your diabetes risk. They can strengthen your bones. carrots have calcium and vitamin K, both of which are important for the health.
Raw (or) steamed carrots provide the most nutritional value. Also, carotenoids and vitamin A may absorb better in presence of fats, for this reason, people should eat carrots with a healthful source of fat. such as avocado, nuts or seeds