DIABETIC (FENUGREEK) CHUTNEY
Fenugreek(methi) recipe for weight loss .fenugreek seeds good for skin.
DIABETIC FEENUGREK CHUTNEY
- Fenugreek 1/2 teaspoon
- Black gram 2 teaspoon
- Bengal gram 2 teaspoon
- Red chilli 8 no
- Turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Mustard 1/4 teaspoon
- Asafoetida a little
- Tamarind and salt required amount
- Gingelly oil 2 teaspoon
HOW TO MAKE DIABETIC FENUGREEK CHUTNEY?
- Put the pan on the stove ,add all ingredients and roast in oil.
- Grind the roasted ingredients.
- Serve the healthy chutney.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF FENUGREEK?
- Fenugreek-some one may liked or disliked, but if its liked or not , It will be
good for people, who have body heat.
- Sugar level will be in control ,if we take daily 1 tablespoon of fenugreek
powder or raw fenugreek.
- People who have diabetics can take the soaked fenugreek with water in
empty stomach the early morning, seen improvement.
- Lactating women can take roasted fenugreek for better lactation.
- Fenugreek with help during dysentery menstruation.
- Fenugreek also helps in urine trouble and fever.
- Fenugreek gives cooling, if we add to coconut oil.
- Women can keep soaked fenugreek paste for 1/2 hour before hair wash
to prevent hair loss.
- Make porridge 17 gram of fenugreek with 340 gram of rice,this will improve
- Take equal amount of fenugreek along with long pepper(thippilli), asafoetida ,
roast and grind ,to fine powder. Mix this powder to sugar syrup and eat it. This will
reduce dysentery, body heat, thirstiness, anemic and dry cough.
- Make fenugreek powder along with mustard, turmeric, asafoetida roasted with ghee.
Mix this powder in rice and eat it to reduce stomach pain and gas trouble.
- Chest pain, cough will be reduced by taking boiled fenugreek along with little
Leave a Reply