Garlic chutney / poondu chutney/ Garlic chutney side dish for idly ,dosa. It makes very simple side dish recipe.
- Soak the tamarind in the water.
- Put a pan on the stove, add little pit of gingelly oil ,saute the garlic and chilli.
- Add salt garlic and chilli, then grind it as fine paste.
- Pour gingelly oil and seasoning with mustard.
- Then add the fine paste and mix it well.
- Add tamarind water, when boiled add a little piece of jaggery.
- when the oil separates, switch off the stove.
Garlic may help lower blood pressure.
Garlic may help quell inflammation.
Garlic may help lower cholesterol.
Garlic may support immune function.
Garlic may reduce blood clotting.
Garlic provides a host of Antioxidants.
Some studies have shown that garlic and garlic supplements may have positive effects on heart health by preventing cell damage, regulating cholesterol, and lowering blood pressure.