JAVVARISI(TAPIOCA PEARLS) VADA
- Javvarisi vada|Tapioca Pearls vada recipe – Easy and instant methu vada recipe.
- Javvarisi vada(Tapioca Pearls) recipe step by step pictures.
- Vada is popular South Indian dish and best snack recipe. Anther vada vecipegreen peas vada
ABOUT TAPIOCA PEARLS
The roots of cassava are finely ground, to extract the starch liquid. Following this ,the inherent water content is allowed to evaporate and the end product is a fine white powder. Finally, this powder is made to under go manufacturing process, including sieving under high pressure. to produce bright white, translucent spheres that resemble pearls ,therefore giving the name of Tapioca Pearls.
HOW TO MAKE VADA
- Javvarisi (Tapioca Pearls) 1 cup
- Onion 1 no
- Green chilli 1 no
- Ginger 1 inch
- Curry leaves a little
- Coriander leaves a little
- Gram flour 1 table spoon
- Asafoetida 1 pinch
- Oil and Salt required amount
HOW TO PREPARE JAVVARISI VADA?
- Soak the Tapioca Pears for 30 minutes.
- Add onion, gram flour, salt, asafoetida, ginger, green chilli, curry leaves,
- coriander leaves and mix it well.
- Make the vada and fry it.
- It is simple snacks recipe. CARROT LEAVES VADA
WHAT IS THE BENEFITS OF EATING TAPIOCA PEARLS?
- Provides Ample Energy
- Support Gluten Free Diet
- Fortifies Bone Density
- Supplies Essential Amino acids
- Keeps Blood Sugar level in cheek
- Treats Anemia
- Boost Nervous System Function
- Augments Heart Health
- Ensure Healthy Pregnancy
- Nourishment for Babies
- Treats of Diarrhea
- Prevents Hair Fall
- Anti Dandruff Solution.
TAPIOCA PEARLS NUTRITION
- Below the nutritional information 100 gram of Tapioca Pearls
- Calories 332
- Protein less than 1 gram
- Fat less than 1 gram
- Carb 83 grams
- Fiber less than 1 gram
- zinc 11% of the Reference daily intake