Moong dal pakoda | Monsoon snack Packed with protein and low on carbs, moong dal ( also known as green gram) is the one of the most recommended vegetarian superfoods. An integral part of the Indian diet, it is extremely light and easy to digest.Best green moong dal snacks recipe .
- Moong dal 1 cup
- Ginger small piece
- Fennel 1 teaspoon
- Green chilli 1 no
- Salt as required
- Rice flour 1 table spoon
- Soak the moong dal for 1 hour.
- Grind the soak moong dal.
- Add the ingredients and mixed well.
- Put the pan on the stove, add oil when oil is heated
- Fry the grinded moong dal in small ball.
WHAT IS THE BENEFITS OF MOONG DAL PAKODA | MONSOON SNACK?
- Helps reduce weight and fight obesity.
- Anti toxic benefits.
- Control cholesterol and heart disease risk.
- Improves skin health.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- 347 -Kcal
SNACKS Tapioca bonda
Vitamins: It is rich in vitamin A, B, C, and E, and also in many minerals including Iron, calcium, and potassium, not to forget it is a powerful source of
vegetarian protein. It good to lose weight. It is considered a healthy weight loss food as it is a low -fat food rich in proteins and fiber.