Pomegranate syrup Easy to make. This is free from the artificial colors.
I have used locally grown organic pomegranates.
- Jaggery powder
- Peel the pomegranate
- Just add the pomegranate seeds in the juicer and extract the juice.
- Put the vessel on the stove, pour the juice .
- Add jaggery powder and lemon juice boiled well .
- when the juice is thick consistency off the stove and cool it.
- Keep in Refrigerator.
- Anti cancer
- Lowers blood pressure
- May protect against osteoporosis
- May reverse atherosclerotic plaque
- support immune system
- Ascorbic acid
- Vitamin B6
Regular consumption of pomegranate helps in improving gut health, digestion, and keep bowel disease at bay. 3 , “adding it in your daily diet will also assist in improving and regulating the flow of blood.
Morning is considered to be the best time to consume fruits as the digestive system breaks down the fruit sugar quickly and provides our body with all nutrients.
Apart from containing Iron, Pomegranate is also rich in calcium, protein, fiber, and several other vitamins and minerals