Potatoes are one of the most popular vegetables, both in India and world wide.
Potatoes are indispensable part of Indian cooking and we aren’t complaining.
It is ability to blend into any preparation and shine as one the star ingredients is
what makes it a favourite in kitchens.
Children like potato very much,adult also.
To day i am going to prepare a sweet in potato(halwa).
- Potato 3 no
- Brown sugar 1 cup
- Dry grapes
HOW TO PREPARE POTATO HALWA?
PICTURES STEP BY STEP:
- Boil the potatoes up to five whistles from the pressure cooker.
- Peel the skin.
- Smash the potatoes.
- Put the pan on the stove, add ghee.
- Add the smashed potato.
- Potato cooked well, add brown sugar.
- When the halwa is ready off the stove.
Put another pan on the stove, add ghee fry with almond and
dry grapes. Sprinkle on the halwa.
- Serve the delicious halwa. fluffy potato
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B6
- Contain antioxidants.
- May improve blood sugar level.
- May improve digestive health.
- Naturally gluten free.
- Incredibly filling.
ARE POTATOES BAD CARBS?
Potatoes are considered a starchy vegetable and a healthy carb. They are high in fiber (when including the skin)
low in calories, and include vitamins and minerals.