Pudina rasam/Mint rasam /Rasam recipe.
Rasam is a Sounth Indian soup reipe. It make simple, healthy and delicious soup recipe (pudina rasam).
- Pudina – 1 cup
- Pepper – 1 spoon
- Toor dal – 1/4 cup (boiled)
- Tomato – 2
- Small onion – 10
- Mustard – 1/2 spoon
- Ghee – 1 table spoon
- Tamarind – small lemon size
- Sambar powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – required amount
How to prepare mint rasam?
- soak the tamarind in water.
- cut the tomatoes and onions.
- put the pan on the stove ,add ghee after add tomatoes and onions and pudina ,all cooked well leave on he stove.
- put another pan on the stove ,seasoning mustard add tamarind water ,salt and sambar powder.
- crushed pepper and cumin.
- when boiled rasam add pudina, tomatoes, onions.
after then add door dal with water. then add crushed pepper and cumin overflow the rasam.
pictures step by step:
Add pudina ,tomatoes,
Add tamarind and salt.
when boiled the tamarind water, add the tomato, onion ,pudina mix.
crushed pepper and cumin.
Add toor dal
Add crushed the pepper and cumin overflow the rasam.
served it .
another rasam sesame seeds rasam
What is the benefits of pudina leaves?
It is rich in Antioxidants, phytonurients and menthol, which helps the enzymes to digest food. According to The health side,” pudina is also known to calm stomach cramps and help beat acidity and flatulence.
Leave a Reply