- Vermicelli(semiya) 1cup
- Gram flour 2 tablespoon
- Rice flour 1 tablespoon
- Ginger small piece
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Vegetables 1/2 cup
- Cumin 1 teaspoon
- Pepper 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder 1 pinch
- Chili powder 1 teaspoon
HOW TO PREPARE VERMICELLI ADAI?
Soak the vermicelli for 30 minutes.
Add gram flour and rice flour, then add vegetables and the ingredients.
Put the pan on the stove, shoot like dosa or uthappam with the mixed flour.
- They are fat free, cholesterol free and very low in sodium
- Vermicelli is calorie dense and not the best choice for people who are trying to lose weight.
- It is rich in carbohydrates that are essential for energy production in the body.
- Vermicelli rice noodles are not a good source of protein and are therefore cooked with other ingredients to obtain benefit from it.
- The fat content vermicelli is zero.
Is vermicelli good for cholesterol?
These vermicelli noodles are a great source of carbohydrates. contain no cholesterol, and have a small, small amount of fat.
Is vermicelli good for health?
It is usually made of all purpose flour. Vermicelli is a product of refined wheat . Though it provides energy, a bit of protein, and easy digestibility.