Almonds contain lots of healthy fats, fiber, protein, magnesium, and vitamin E.
Almonds have a rich source of antioxidants.
HOW TO MAKE ALMOND DESSERT
PICTURES STEP BY STEP
- First wash the almond and transfer to the blender.
- Add dates
- Add honey
- Grind well make it a ball shape.
- Melt the chocolate in double boiling method.
Dip the ball in the melted chocolate.
- Keep in the refrigerator
- Kids are like this recipe very much.
BENEFITS OF ALMOND
- Almonds reduce cholesterol.
- Almonds are good for your heart.
- Almonds regulate blood sugar.
- Almonds have high vitamin E.
- Almonds are good for your eyes.
- Almonds prevent cancer
- Almonds improve your brain power.
How many almonds should you eat a day?
23 almonds a day
When compared ounce for ounce, almonds are tree nut highest in protein, fiber, calcium, vitamin E, riboflavin and niacin. just remember
1-2-3 1 ounce of almonds, or about 23 almond nuts, is the ideal daily portion recommended by the dietary guidelines for Americans.
Can I eat raw almonds?
People can eat almonds raw or toasted as a snack or add them sweet or savory dishes. people call almonds a nut, but they are seeds, rather than a
Leave a Reply