Biscuit pudding is an easy and delicious recipe that can be prepared by using milk bikis ,and country sugar, honey, and milk.Pudding recipes are very common dessert in India and are commonly made wih different types of ingredients.
- Country sugar 100 gm
- Milk 100 ml
- Milk bikis Biscuit 10 no
- Ghee 1 tablespoon
- Make caramel syrup
- Place sugar( i am using country sugar) and 1/4 cup water in to a small ,heavy bottomed saucepan over high heat , whick gently untill sugar has dissolved and mixture comes to a rolling boil. It necessary, use a wet pastry brush to remove any sugar crystals from the sides of the pan. Allow mixture to continue cooking ver high heat, with out stirring untill it has reduced slightly, and becomes golden color.Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking untill mixture has reduced slightly and is sticky between your finger.
- Transfer to the plate.
- Grind the milk bikis biscuit to powder form
- Powdered biscuits transfer to the bowl and add milk , honey, country sugar ,and beat the mixture well.
- Add the mixture on the caramel syrup.
- And boil the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Kids likes this pudding. BENGAL GRAM PUDDING