Cauliflower rice easy to make and tasty.
- Rice (Boiled) 1 cup
- Cauliflower 1 cup
- Tomato 1 no
- Green chilli 1 no
- Dry grapes 5 no
- Bengal gram 1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves 1 string
- Oil 1 tablespoon
- Ginger 1 inch
- Garlic 5 cloves
FOR ROAST AND GRIND:
- Red chilli 3 no
- Coriander seeds 1 tablespoon
- Fennel 1 teaspoon
- Cumin 1 teaspoon
- Cinamon 1/2 inch
- Bay leaf 1 no
- clove 1 no
HOW TO PREPARE CAULIFLOWER RICE?
PICTURES STEP BY STEP
- Put the pan on the stove and fry all the roast and grind ingredients.
- Clean the cauliflower in the boiled water.
- Put pan on the stove add oil.
- When oil is heated ,add mustard, cumin,and bengal gram.
- Then add dry grapes
- Add grated ginger garlic
- Add chopped chilli and curry leaves
- Then add chopped tomato and salt
- Once tomato is cooked well,add roast and grind powder 1 spoon.
- Then add cauliflower ,mix it well and sprinkle with water and cover it.
- Once cauliflower well cooked ,add the boiled rice and mix it.
- Serve the delicious food.
BENEFITS OF CAULIFLOWER
- Improves cardio vascular health.
- Prevent stomach disorders.
- Iron absorption.
- Improves bone health.
- Reduce the rick of nervous disorders.
- Reduce the hypertension.
- Boosts immunity.
- Maintains electrolyte balance.
- Improves brain health.
- Heals colitis.
- Prevent stroke.
ONE CUP OF CAULIFLOWER WILL PROVIDE
- 77 percent of daily vitamin C needs.
- 20 percent of daily vitamin K needs.
- 10 percent of more daily needs for vitamin B6 and folate.
It also contains smaller amount of thiamine, riboflavin, niacin,
calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and manganese.