chili mandi | Green chili recipe are a popular condiment of Indian recipes.
Raw , fried, roasted in chilies can added to your curries,the little spice is
not only delicious but also rich in so many vitamins.
It is also zero calorie, thus great for weight loss.
To day i am going to prepare chilli mandi.
- Rice water 1 cup
- Green chilli 7 no
- Small onion 25 no
- Garlic clove 10 no
- Tomato 1 no
- Mustard 1/2 teaspoon
- Black gram 1 teaspoon
- Cumin 1/2 teaspoon
- Asafoetida 1 pinch
- Tamarind (small lemon size)
- Oil 1 tablespoon
HOW TO PREPARE CHILI MANDI | GREEN CHILI RECIPE
PICTURES STEP BY STEP
- Soak the tamarind in rice water.
- Cut the green chilli like follow the picture
- Put the vessel on the stove, add oil.
- When oil is heated add mustard , black gram, cumin and asafoetida.
- Then add small onion, garlic and green chilli .
- All are cooked well, add tomato .
- Add salt and cover it.
- Once tomato cooked and smashed well, add tamarind solution.
- It cook till the raw smell from tamarind is gone.it needs 20 minutes.
- Now serve this with curd rice or white rice or main dish.
- Tasty spicy chilli mandi is ready.
- Serve with sprout rice
WHAT IS THE BENEFITS OF GREEN CHILLI?
- Helps in weight loss.
- Good for your eyes.
- Prevent cancer.
- Reduces blood cholesterol.
- Treats cold and sinus.
- Balanced sugar level.
Leave a Reply