GARLIC BUTTER MUSHROOM
A delicious recipe for garlic butter mushroom. This recipe makes mushrooms with garlic and butter. Mushrooms are a rich source of fiber, protein and antioxidants.
- Mushroom 250 gm
- Onion 1 number
- Garlic clove 6 numbers
- Chili flakes 1 teaspoon
- Pepper (crushed) 1 teaspoon
- Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
HOW TO PREPARE GARLIC BUTTER MUSHROOM?
PICTURES STEP BY STEP
- Wash and clean the mushrooms.
- Chop an onion and garlic
- Put the pan on the stove, add butter .
- Once butter melted add chopped onion .
- Saute until onions are soft.
- Then add mushrooms and salt saute and cover it using a lid.
- Cook mushrooms until turn golden colour, add chilli flakes and garlic.
- When garlic raw smell came out add pepper and coriander leaves
- ready and serve hot.
Is mushroom good for health?
Mushrooms are a rich , low calorie source of fiber, protein, and antioxidants. They may also mitigate , the risk of developing serious health condition,
such as Alzheimer’s heart disease, cancer, and diabetes. they are also great source of selenium.
Which mushroom is good for health?
Beta glucan is form of soluble dietary that’s been strongly linked to improving cholesterol and boosting heart health.
It can be also help your body regulate blood sugar, reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes. oyster and shiitake mushrooms are believed to
have the most effective beta glucans.
Another mushroom recipe mushroom pakora