- Potato 1/4 kg
- Onion 1 no
- Tomato puree 1/2 cup
- Cumin 1/2 teaspoon
- Chili powder 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric 1/4 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves 1 string
- Oil and salt as required amount
HOW TO MAKE KASHMIRI ALOO?
PICTURES STEP BY STEP
- Boil the potato and peel the skin.
- Put the pan on the stove add oil and fry the potato.
- Finely chop an onion.
- Put the another pan add oil.
- When oil is heated add cumin.
- Add onion .
- After saute the onion add ginger garlic paste.
- Ginger garlic raw smell came out add tomato puree.
- Add turmeric powder, chili powder, cumin powder,
coriander powder and salt.
- when the oil is separate the mixture add fried potato .
- Mix it well add curry leaves.
- Serve the delicious recipe. potato halwa
Kashmiri aloo the best compo of rice, chapati, roti, and nan.
Is potato good for health?
Potatoes are rich in vitamins and minerals and antioxidants, which make them very healthy. Improved blood sugar control and reduced heart disease.
What are the benefits of potatoes?
Packed with nutrients.
May improve blood sugar level.
May improve digestive health.
Leave a Reply