Mushrooms are a rich, low calorie source of fiber, protein, and antioxidants.
Today i am going to prepare mushroom chukka.
- Mushroom 150 gm
- Small onion 100 gm
- Tomato 1 no
- Garlic clove 6 no
- Ginger (small size)
- Mustard 1 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves 1 string
- Chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric 1/4 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 tablespoon
- Garam masala 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chilli no
- Oil and salt as need
HOW TO MAKE MUSHROOM CHUKKA
PICTURES STEP BY STEP
- Chop an onion ,garlic and ginger
- Wash and clean, cut the mushrooms.
- Put the vessel on the stove , add oil .When oil is heated add mustard ,cumin
and red chilli let it splutter.
- Add curry leaves and onion saute it well.
- Once onion turns from golden brown add ginger and garlic.
- Garlic, ginger raw smell came out add tomato and salt then cover it.
- Tomato cooked well.
- Add turmeric, cumin powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala.
- Mix it well after two minutes ,add mushroom.
- Once mushroom cooked well and shrink ,the mushroom chukka is ready.
BENEFITS OF MUSHROOMS
- Mushrooms may help keep you young.
- Mushrooms can protect your brains as you age.
- Mushrooms may boost your memory.
- Mushrooms can help your heart health.
- Mushrooms will help give you energy. Garlic butter mushroom