Mustard is a popular condiment made from the seeds of the mustard
Mustard contains antioxidants. and other beneficial plant compounds through to
help protect your body against damage and disease.
To day i am going to make mustard rice.
- Boiled rice 100 gram
- Red chilli 3 no
- Grated coconut 2 tablespoon
- Bengal gram 1 teaspoon
- Mustard 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric 1/2 teaspoon
- Tamarind small size
- Gingelly oil 3 tablespoon
- Asafoetida 1 pinch
- Curry leaves 1 string
- Salt as required amount
HOW TO PREPARE MUSTARD RICE?
- Grated coconut, red chilli, tamarind, salt, turmeric and mustard should be
grind with out water.
- Wash curry leaves to boiled rice and also the grinded paste.
- Put the pan on the stove add oil. When oil is heated add asafoetida
and Bengal gram with out over fried.
- Mix the fried Bengal gram to boiled rice and mix it well.
- Rice will be in good taste.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MUSTARD?
- Relieves symptoms of psoriasis.
- Relief from contact dermatitis.
- Relief from respiratory disorder.
- Improves cardio vascular health.
IS MUSTARD GOOD FOR YOUR STOMACH?
Mustard is full of minerals and contains vinegar, a weak acid. It also contains alkaline, which neutralizes stomach acid and prevents
it from coming up due to GERD
Leave a Reply