Onion curry recipe is a sidedish for chapati, idly or dosa.Simple Indian style onion curry made with onion .
Onions are a good source of vitamins, minerals, and fiber and are known to offer variety of health benefits.
- Onion 2 no
- Garlic clove 20 no
- Red chilli 10 no
- Tamarind (small lemon size)
- Mustard 1/2 teaspoon
- Fenugreek 1/4 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric 1/4 teaspoon
- Curry leaves 1 string
- Gingelly oil and salt as need
HOW TO MAKE ONION CURRY?
PICTURES STEP BY STEP
- First cut the onion and peel the garlic
- Put the pan on the stove, add oil.
- When oil is heated add cumin seeds and fenugreek.
- Then add onion and garlic, saute it.
- Once onion and garlic cooked well add red chilly, tamarind and curry leaves.
- Add turmeric and little amount of water .
- When the mixture cooked well, transfer to the pot and smash it.
- The same pan add gingelly oil and mustard, let it splutter.
- Add the mixture and mix it well.
- This recipe is best side dish for rice, chapati, idly and dosa .mudakathan dosai
- Diabetes control.
- Lower risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Lower risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Lower risk of cancer.
Is raw onion good for health?
Organic sulfar compounds help reduce the level of cholesterol in your body and may also help break down blood clots, lowering your risk for
heart disease and stroke.