Palak is a superfood .It is loaded with tons of nutrients in a low calorie package.
Palak is important for skin ,hair and bone health. They also provide protein, iron,
vitamins and minerals.
Today I am going to make Palak bahar. Another palak recipe crackling spinach
- Carrot 50 gram
- Green peas 50 gram
- Beans 50 gram
- Small onion 10 no
- Tomato 1 no
- Fennel seeds 1/4 teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Chilli powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder 1 pinch
- Salt and oil as need
HOW TO MAKE?
PICTURES STEP BY STEP
- Boil the Palak and smash it.
- Cut the carrot and beans boil along with green peas.
- Put the pan on the stove add oil.When oil is heated add fennel seeds.
- Add onion and saute it well ,add ginger garlic paste.
- Ginger garlic paste raw smell came out add tomato and salt, then cover it
- When tomato smashed well ,add turmeric, coriander powder and chilli powder.
- Add the boiled vegetable and Palak.
- Boil only for two minutes.
- Good source of iron
- Good for eyes
- Anti inflammatory
- Rich in vitamin C
- Rich in vitamin A
- Improves heart health
- Controls blood pressure
- Good for zinc