- Radish 1 cup
- Rice 1 teaspoon
- Toor dal 1 teaspoon
- Crushed pepper 1/2 teaspoon
- Corn flour 1 teaspoon
- Red chilli 2 no
- Oil and salt as need
- Cut the radish and wash the rice and dal.
- Put the cooker on the stove, add oil .When oil is heated ,add red chilli
and radish then saute it.
- Add rice, dal and pour water and cover it
- Cook for 5 whistle and switch off the flame.
- Boiled it for 2 minutes.
- Soup is ready.
- Radish reduce the body weight.
spinach soup sirukeerai soup
What are the benefits of eating radishes?
Radishes are rich in antioxidants and minerals like calcium and potassium, Together, these nutrients help lower high blood pressure and reduce
your risks for heart disease. The radish is also a good source of nature nitrates that improve blood flow.