RAW MANGO USILI
RAM MANGO USILI
- Bengal gram 100 gram
- Toor dal 100 gram
- Red chill 3 no
- Cumin 1/4 teaspoon
- Turmeric 1 /4 teaspoon
- Raw mango 1 no
- Salt as required
- Gingelly oil 4 spoon
- Mustard 1/4 teaspoon
- black gram 1/4 teaspoon
- Asafoetida 1 pinch
- Soak Bengal gram, toor dal and red chilli for 30 minutes.
- Then filter out the water and add salt, cumin and turmeric and red chilli
- Grind them to thick paste.
- Make it small balls and boil it for 10 minutes.
- Break the ball in to tiny piece. once it gets cooled.
- Put the pan one the stove, add gingelly oil.
- When oil is heated add mustard , black gram and asafoetida let it splutter .
- Add the grated mangoes and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add the dal mixture and mix it well.
- Serve it hot. mango recipe mango jam
Are raw mangoes safe to eat?
Eating raw mangoes can help us in many ways. It is rich in vitamin A and vitamin E that enhances ones hormonal system. It prevents dehydration.