Seppankizhangu called as TARO ROOT in English.
Taro root is a great source of fiber and other nutrients and offers a variety of
Today I am going to prepare seppankizhangu curry. Another taro root recipe Cutlet
- Taro root 1/4 kg
- Onion 1 no
- Garlic clove 10 no
- Chilli powder 1 tablespoon
- Curry leaves 1 string
- Mustard 1 teaspoon
- Black gram 1 teaspoon
- Asafoetida 1 pinch
- Oil (for fry)
- Salt as need
HOW TO MAKE SEPPANKIZHANGU CURRY?
PICTURES STEP BY STEP
- First boil the taro root.
- Peel the skin and cut them square shape.
- Deep fry it.
- Chop an onion and crush garlic
- Put the another pan on the stove, add oil .
- When oil is heated add mustard, black gram ,asafoetida, let it splutter
- Now add crushed garlic ,curry leaves saute it well.
- Once onion cooked well add chilli powder, add little amount of water.
- Boiled for two minutes add fried taro root (seppankizhngu)
- Keep the flame in high, till it comes dry.
- Delicious yummy curry ready.
BENEFITS OF TARO ROOT
- Rich in fiber and other important nutrients.
- May help control blood sugar.
- May reduce your risk of heart disease.
- May offer anticancer properties.
- Versatile and easy to add your diet.
Leave a Reply