VEGAN CHICKPEA CURRY
Chickpeas are a great source of plant based protein.
- Chickpeas 200 gm
- Onion 1 no
- Garlic cloves 5 no
- Tomato puree 1/2 cup
- Red chilli 1 no
- Green chilli 1 no
- Coconut milk 100 ml
- Sesame seeds 2 table spoon
- Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric 1/4 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
- Oil and salt as need.
HOW TO MAKE VEGAN CHICKPEA CURRY?
PICTURES STEP BY STEP
- Soak the chickpea for overnight.
- Boil the chickpea still it soft.
- Put the vessel on the stove add oil.
- Cut the onion,chopped garlic and chillies.
- When oil is heated,add onion saute it,till it comes golden brown.
- Add garlic, when garlic’s raw smell came out,add chilli and tomato puree.
- Then add salt and cover it.
- Tomato puree cooked well,add turmeric, coriander powder, red chilli powder,
cumin powder and garam masala.
- Now add chickpea and mix it well.
- After one minutes add coconut milk.
- Only cook for two minutes.
- Fry the sesame seeds and garnish.
- Vegan chickpea curry is ready.
BENEFITS OF CHICKPEA
- Packed with nutrients.
- May help keep your appetite under control.
- May help you to manage your weight.
- Support blood sugar control.
- May benefit digestion.