Samosa recipe is a snack recipe made by stuffing onion filling in a fish
- Wheat flour 1 cup
- Onion 1 no
- Ginger 1 inch
- Garlic clove 4 no
- Fennel 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Mint leave(little)
- Oil and salt required amount
HOW TO MAKE WHEAT SAMOSA?
PICTURES STEP BY STEP
The first step is to make wheat dough.
- Add 1 cup of wheat flour in a bowl and required salt,1 teaspoon of
- Add water little by little, and make a soft dough.
- Cover and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Finely chopped onion ,garlic and ginger.
- Put the pan on the stove add oil, when oil is heated add fennel.
- Add onion and saute it well, add ginger and garlic
- Ginger and garlic raw smell came out add turmeric, coriander powder,
chilli powder, garam masala.
- Mix it well add mint leaves. Stuffing is ready.
- Make the wheat dough in to small equal size portion .
- Make it like follow the pictures 👇
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Is wheat good for health?
Wheat is a good source of carbohydrates and some vitamins and minerals. Whole wheat in particular has many benefits for your health,
carbs have several function in your diet.
Leave a Reply