BABY CORN TIKKA | BABY CORN FRY is a tasty appetizer or starter made with baby corn. A healthy and tasty snack. Baby_corn is very low calories and full of beneficial fibers. Another corn recipe corn-sandwich
- Baby corn 12 no
- Curd 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice (1/2 lemon)
- Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala 1 pinch
- Ginger garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Corn flour 1 tablespoon
- Gram flour 1 table spoon
- Salt and oil as need
HOW TO PREPARE BABY CORN TIKKA | BABY CORN FRY?
PICTURES STEP BY STEP
- Put the vessel on the stove add water and salt boil it
- Drop the baby corn in the water and boil for 5 minutes
- Filter the water from the corn.
- Take one bowl add curd ,corn flour, gram flour, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder,
cumin powder, turmeric, coriander powder, garam masala, lemon juice .
- Add salt and added ingredients mix it well.Then dip the baby corn in the mixture.
- Put the tawa on the stove ,add little bit of oil and fry the baby corn.
- tikka is ready.
snacks recipe fluffy potato
Is baby corn good for you?
Baby corn is low in calories as compared to corn and has almost no fat. Baby corn is one of those vegetables that are healthy
and can be added to your daily diet.
Leave a Reply