Garlic paratha with wheat flour, No kneading, No rolling paratha.
Paratha is North India speciality.There are so many different types of parathas you can make. To day I am here with the recipe of Garlic paratha. It is very easy to prepare and delicious recipe also. It is prepared with fresh crushed garlic.( Adding a little garlic seems to make any dish taste better. However, garlic has dozens of uses outside of the kitchen as well.)
- Wheat flour 1 cup
- Garlic 2 clove (chopped)
- Coriander leaves
- Salt and water as need
- Transfer the wheat flour to the bowl and add chopped garlic.
- Then add melted butter, chopped coriander leaves ,and salt.
- Add the water as shown in below picture 👇
- Put the tawa on the stove ,once tawa heated pour the flour, once cook well.
Turn the paratha and add butter.
- Garlic paratha is ready .best compo of Mushroom
Garlic is Anti oxitant, It fights against cancer. It prevents cold and good for digestion. It reduces cholesterol and helps other contition.
Eliminates toxins ,Lowers blood pressure ,Prevents heart attacks, Treats traveller diarrhea, Helps in prevention against mosquitoes.