Masala pasta | pasta recipe makes very simple and delicious recipe for breakfast, dinner. kids like pasta
- Spiral pasta 2 cups
- Carrot 1 number
- Capsicum 1/2 number
- Beans 6 numbers
- Ginger and garlic 1 tablespoon(chopped)
- Onion 1 number
- Tomato puree (1 tomato)
- Butter 1 tablespoon
- cheese 1 cube
- Red chili powder 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Mixed herb 1 tablespoon
HOW TO PREPARE MASALA PASTA | PASTA RECIPE?
PICTURES STEP BY STEP
- Boil the water add salt and pasta, then boil it, for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Don’t over cook, strain the water.
- Put the pan on the stove, add butter.
- Once butter melted add chopped onion, saute it well.
- Add ginger and garlic.
- When ginger garlic raw smell came out add vegetables and salt.
- Cook vegetables for 2 minutes, then add tomato puree.
- Once tomato cooked well add red chili powder, coriander powder, and garam masala mix it well.
- Then add little amount of water.
- Once the mixture cooked well add grated cheese.
- When cheese melted add pasta and mix it well.
- Seasoning with mixed herb.
- Masala pasta is ready, another breakfast recipe mudakathan dosai
Which pasta is best to weight lose?
for this reason, whole grain pasta may be more effective than refined pasta in reducing appetite and carvings.