Mushroom gravy | spicy mushroom curry is delicious is veg recipe for breakfast , lunch and dinner.
- Mushroom 200gm
- Onion 1 number
- Tomato 2 numbers
- Curry leaves
- Coriander leaves
- Pay leaf
- Cinnamon stick 1 inch
- Cumin seeds 1/2 teaspoon
- Green chili 1 number
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon
For fresh masala:
- Red chili 4 numbers
- Coriander seeds 2 tablespoon
- Pepper 1 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
- Pay leaf 1 number
- Cinnamon stick 1/2 inch
- cardamom 1 number
- Fennel seeds 1 teaspoon
- Clove 3 numbers
HOW TO PREPARE MUSHROOM GRAVY | SPICY MUSHROOM CURRY?
- First roast the all fresh masala ingredients with out oil and grind it,
like the fine powder.
- Clean and cut the mushrooms.
- Put the vessel on the stove add oil, when oil is heated add pay leaf,
cinnamon stick ,cumin seeds ,let it splutter, add green chili and curry leaves.
- Then add chopped onion and saute it .Once onion turns golden color
add ginger garlic paste.
- When ginger garlic raw smell came out add tomato and salt, cover it using a lid.
- Smash the tomato add turmeric, mix it well. cook for 1 minute ,
add mushrooms and cover it.
- Then add little amount of water and add fresh masala powder cook well.
- Mushroom gravy is ready.
mushroom recipe Garlic butter mushroom,
Is mushroom good for weight loss?
High in anti oxidants, mushrooms are also known to have cancer fighting properties. providing protein and fiber,
Mushrooms have also been found to be beneficial for weight loss. Mushrooms have unusually high level of the
essential vitamin, vitamin D
Leave a Reply