Peanut pickle is simple recipe In south Indian style.
peanuts are a great blend of healthy fats, protein and fiber that curbs your
appetite, lowers the risk of heart disease and regulates the blood glucose levels. peanuts are as popular as they are healthy.
Is it good to eat peanuts everyday?
If you eat peanuts every day you get protein, vitamins, minerals and more!. peanuts have more protein than any nut,
containing more than 30 essential vitamins and minerals and are a great source of fiber and good fats.
- Raw groundnuts 1 cup
- Red chili 10 numbers
- Tamarind ( small lemon size)
- Fenugreek 1/4 teaspoon
- Asafoetida a little
- Gingelly oil 50 ml
- Salt to taste
HOW TO PREPARE GROUNDNUT PICKLE?
- Put the pan on the stove, add fenugreek, red chili, asafoetida and roast it, with out oil.
- Roasted the ingredients transfer to the blender, then add tamarind and salt.
- Add little amount of water and grind it.
- Put the pan on the stove ,add gingelly oil and ground nut.
- When groundnut raw smell came out add the grinded paste and mix it.
- Cook for 5 minutes and switch off the flame.
- Groundnut pickle is ready.
BENEFITS OF GROUNDNUT
- May promote heart health.
- May prevent gallstones.
- May aid blood sugar level.
- May boost energy.
- Have antioxidative properties.
- May promote skin health.
- May improve hair health.