RICE FLAKES RECIPE
Rice flakes(Aval rice) recipe | poha recipe is simple breakfast recipe . poha rice is rich iron, vitamin B, carbohydrates and proteins.
Is rice flakes (poha) healthy or not?
Nutritionists acknowledge poha’s high nutrient value and recommended. it as one of the healthiest Indian breakfast.
- Rice flakes 1 cup
- Onion 1 number
- Ginger 1 inch
- Red chilli 1 number
- Turmeric 1/4 teaspoon
- Chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Mustard 1 teaspoon
- Black gram 1 teaspoon
- Oil and salt as need
HOW TO PREPARE RICE FLAKES RECIPE | POHA RECIPE?
pictures step by step
- Soak the rice flakes for half an hour.
- Then transfer to the blender and grind it.
- Put the pan on the stove add oil, when oil is heated add mustard ,black gram,
and red chilli let it splutter. Then add onion and ginger .
- Once onion cooked well transfer to the rice flakes ,add salt and mix it well.
- The mixture make the ball shape and boil it.
- Put the pan on the stove add oil ,when oil is heated add turmeric
and red chili powder, then add rice flakes ball saute it for two minutes.
- switch off the flame.
BENEFITS OF RICE FLAKES
- Valuable source of iron.
- A good probiotic.
- Abounds in B vitamins
- A good choice of grain for lactose intolerance.
breakfast recipe masal idly
Leave a Reply