SPICY LADIES FINGER
Ladies finger contains many vitamins and minerals, which are essential for the body.
Is lady finger good for health?
It is packed with folate, niacin, vitamin E and vitamin K other than these, manganese, phosphorous and zinc.
Bhindi contains no cholesterol of its own and in fact contains a component called pectin. which helps in lowering bad cholesterol.
Can we eat lady finger every day?
Eating okra may help pregnant meet their daily folate needs.
- Ladies finger 250 gram
- Onion 1 number
- Tomato 1 number
- Garlic cloves 3 number
- Ginger 1 inch
- Curry leaves
- Red chili powder 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala 1/4 teaspoon
- Turmeric 1/4 teaspoon
- Pepper powder 1 teaspoon
- Pay leaf 1 umber
- clove 1 number
- Cinnamon stick 1/2 inch
- Fennel seeds 1/2 teaspoon
- Curd 1 tablespoon
- Oil and salt as need
How to prepare spicy ladies finger?
pictures step by step
- Clean and cut the ladies finger in round shape.
- Put the pan on the stove, add oil and ladies finger saute it well and keep aside.
- Put the another pan on the stove add oil ,when oil is heated add the spices, and curry leaves then add chopped onion. once onion turns from golden color, add chopped garlic and ginger.
- When ginger garlic raw smell came out add tomato and salt ,cover it using a lid.
- Cook tomato add red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric and garam masala.
- Cook for two minutes, add the ladies finger.
- Then add curd and mix it well , add ladies finger. when cooked well add pepper.
- Cook for 1 minutes, turn off the flame.
- Spicy ladies finger is ready. another bhindi recipe bhindi masala curry
BENEFITS OF LADIES FINGER
- Promotes heart health.
- Regulate blood sugar.
- Fights cancer.
- Boosts immunity.
- Prevents Anemia.
- Helps in weight loss.
- Prevents in colon cancer.
- Beneficial in pregnancy.
another spicy recipe seppankizhangu curry
Leave a Reply