Sprouts rice recipe is a simple to make and delicious to eat and healthy also, which you can make for your everyday meals for your lunch box. It is one of the best south indian meal recipe. Sprouts are jam-packed with vitamins and minerals, varying from sprout to sprout. Sprouts carry essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and are a great source of antioxidants.
may also rice recipe cauliflower rice
- Sprouts 1 cup
- Boiled rice 1 cup
- Mustard 1 teaspoon
- Fennel seeds 1 teaspoon
- Bengal gram 1 teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Green chili 1 number
- Onion 1 number
- Tomato 1 number
- Curry leaves
- Coriander leaves
- Red chili powder 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric 1/4 teaspoon
- Oil and salt as need
HOW TO PREPARE SPROUTS RICE?
PICTURES STEP BY STEP
- Put the pan on the stove, add oil .When oil is heated add mustard, Bengal gram green chili, fennel seeds , curry leaves, let it splutter add onion and saute it well.
- Once onion cook well add ginger garlic paste.
- When ginger garlic raw smell came out add tomato and salt.
- Cook tomato well, add red chili powder and turmeric mix it well.
- Then add sprouts and add little amount of water and cover it, using a lid.
- When sprouts cook well add rice and mix it. seasoning with chopped coriander.
- Healthy ,delicious recipe is ready.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF EATING SPROUTS ?
- It is easily digestible
- Sprouting increase the vitamins and mineral content.
- Doubles the vitamin A content
- B complex vitamin increases 5-10 times more.
- Level of vitamin C increases.
- The bioavailability of nutrients increases
- .Proteins are easily digestible.
- Cooking time is reduced.
Leave a Reply