About this recipe
- Hibiscus flower 4 numbers
- Mint leaves 6 numbers
- Liquorice powder (Athimathuram) 1/4 teaspoon
- Dried ginger powder (cukku) 1/4 teaspoon
- Cardamom powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Honey 1 teaspoon
- Take 1 1/2 cup water and boiled it, then add the flowers, mint leaves, liquorice
Packed with Antioxidants
May help lower blood pressure
May lower blood fat level
May boost liver heath
May promote hair growth
May protect the heart from disease
Could help fight viral and bacterial infections
pregnant and breast feeding women should also avoid this tea as it affects the estrogen level of the body.
Like any other herbal teas, you shouldn’t take this tea in excess too 1-2 cups of tea per day are good enough.
Although hibiscus tea has many health benefits, it is known to have some side effects. A high dosage of this tea can cause damage to your liver.It is advisable that people with high blood pressure and high sugar level should regularly check their blood pressure and sugar level, it consuming hibiscus tea as it may decrease blood sugar and blood pressure level.
Leave a Reply