Ridge gourd chutney | Peergankai thogayal
This recipe is very delicious and goes well with idli and dosa. Ridge gourd has many health benefits. It is rich in essential components like dietary, fiber, water content, vitamin A ,vitamin C, and vitamin B6. It is naturally low calorie content, unhealthy saturates fats and cholesterol. Use with ridge gourd make chutney. Another chutney recipe cucumber chutney
What is ridge gourd?
It is dark green ridged and tapering pretty vegetable.
It has white pulp with white seeds embedded in spongy flesh.
How to prepare Ridge gourd chutney | Peergankai thogayal?
- Ridge gourd 1 number
- Red chili 6 numbers
- Bengal gram 1 table spoon
- grated coconut 1 table spoon
- Tamarind juice
- Mustard 1 teaspoon
- Salt and oil as need
- First peel the skin from the ridge gourd and cut it.
- Add oil to a pan and heat, add red chili and Bengal gram and fry for a minute.
- Next add chopped ridge gourd fry for 5 minutes on a medium flame. Then add grated coconut , salt, and saute it and add tamarind juice cook for a minute. Now transfer to the blender, let it cool and grind it and seasoning with mustard. yummy and healthy recipe.
Ridge gourd chutney is ready. this chutney is best compo of rice, idly, and dosa
- Promotes weight loss
- Regulate blood sugar
- Boosts immunity
- Regain skin glow