Tapioca bonda | Maravalli kizhangu bonda
Tapioca bonda | Maravalli kizhangu bonda is a traditional healthy South Indian style bonda made from tapioca root. This recipe is yummy and also good for health.It is healthy snacks for kids and adult also.
What is Tapioca?
Tapioca is called as Maravalli kizhangu in Tamil.
Tapioca is a starch extracted from cassava root. a tuber native to south America.
The cassava root is relatively easy to grow and a dietary staple in several countries in Asia, Africa, and south America.Tapioca is healthy snacks for kids and also for adults.
What are te benefits ot tapioca root?
- May help in healthy weight gain.
- May help regulating blood pressure.
- May boost energy
- Could be a potential vegetarian protein source.
- Tapioca ( Maravalli kizhangu) 1/2 kg
- Rice flour 1 tablespoon
- Pepper 1 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
How to make tapioca bonda | maravallikizhangu bonda?
- First remove the skin from the tapioca and sliced it.
- Transfer to the blender add salt and grind it.
- Grinded mixture transfer to the bowl add rice flour, pepper, and cumin seeds.
- Put the pan on the stove add oil,When oil is headed put the bonda and fry it.
- Healthymaravalli kizhangu bonda is ready. you may also like another snacks recipe