Brinjal potato masala
Brinjal potato masala ,Aloo baingan recipe. This recipe made with an potato and egg plant. It make easy and very very tasty. Dry curry recipe to be served with roti and chapati for lunch or dinner.
How to prepare brinjal potato masala?
Pictures step by step
- Peel the skin from the potato and cut like cube shape, and chop an onion and crush the garlic and cut the tomato and brinjal.
- Put the pan on the stove add oil, when oil is heated add mustard and cumin seeds, let it splutter. Add chopped onion, crushed garlic, and curry leaves.
- Onion trans from golden color , add tomato and salt
- Once tomato cooked well , add sambar powder and mix it. Then add potato and saute it.
- Then add little amount of water and cover it, using a lid.
- After two minutes add brinjal and cook it well.
Delicious recipe is ready. May also like another recipe spicy-ladies-finger
Benefits of brinjal eggplant-health-benefits
How to brinjal use for diabetes?
Brinjal has Antioxidants like vitamins A and C, Which help protect your cells against damage. It also high in natural plant chemicals called polyphenols, which may help cells do a better job of processing sugar if you have diabetes.