Capsicum sambal Bell peppers sambal is a delicious Malaysian recipe served as a side dish.
- Capsicum 1 number
- Onion 1 number
- Garlic glove 6 numbers
- Chili powder 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Oil and salt as need
- Curry leaves
How to prepare ?
Pictures step by step
First cut an onion and capsicum like square and crush the garlic
Put the pan on the stove add oil, let it heat. Add curry leaves and crushed garlic.
Add onion and saute it for two minutes.
Add turmeric powder, chili powder, cumin powder, salt and saute it for 1 minute.
Finally, add capsicum and cover it using a lid in low flame.
Delicious sambal is ready. Another capsicum recipe capsicum-chutney
Notes: If u want tomato add it. Don’t add water in this recipe. Capsicum Cook for short time so they retain their shape and don’t loose the lutein content
Nutritional value (capsicum):
- It is low in calorie and has zero fat. They are known to help in burning the calories in our body.
- Green capsicums are very good for the eyes. capsicum-green
- It helps to lower the blood pressure and controls our cholesterol levels.
- Capsicum is considered a medicine for several digestion related problems.
Capsicum is low in calories, and it contains capsaicin which aids the burning of excess fat. Therefore , regular consumption of capsicum aids weight loss.
Leave a Reply