Drumstick leaves dal
Also known as moringa dal. we can make this drumstick leaves curry with toor dal.( moringa is plant native to India and other countries). It contains proteins, vitamins, and minerals. Moringa is an important food source some part of the world. It can be grown cheaply and easily and retains much of its nutritional value when dried.) This recipe very healthy and tasty.
How to prepare drumstick leaves dal?
Pictures step by step
- Chop an onion and tomatoes. put the pan on the a stove add oil and let it head.
- Add mustard, cumin seeds, red chili let it splutter.
- Add chopped onion and garlic
- Once onion cooked well add tomatoes , salt and saute it ,
- Tomato cooked well, add sambar powder.
- Now add drumstick leaves and saute it for two minutes . Don’t cover it.
- Finally add boiled toor dal and mix it boil for three minutes.
Healthy drumstick leaves dal is ready best compo of chapati and rice . palak-bahar
what is moringa leaf good for?
Moringa has many important vitamins and minerals. The leaves have seven time more vitamin c than oranges and15 times more potassium than bananas. It also has calcium, protein, iron and amino acids, which help your body heal and build muscle. benefits-