Pappadam curry | Appalam curry
Pappadam curry | Appalam curry is South Indian recipe, it make very simple, delicious and traditional recipe. A Papadam or appalam is a seasoned flatbread made from dried dough of black gram bean flour. Another curry recipe.plantain-peanut-curry
Pictures step by step
- Add small onion , garlic clove 3 numbers, green chill 1 , cumin seeds, curry leaves, and coconut in the blender
- Grind them
- Put the pan on the stove add oil, add mustard let it splutter .Add chopped onion , garlic , ginger , green chili, curry leaves and saute it
- Once onion cooked well add tomato and salt cover it using a lid.
- Tomato cooked well add the grinded coconut , red chili powder, turmeric and saute it for 1 minute
- Add little amount of water and boil it. Add fried pappadam
- Mix it well cook for 2 minutes .
Delicious Pappadam curry is ready appala-kootu/