Veg kola urundai/soya chnks protein ball
Veg kola urundai /soya kola ball/soya chunks protein ball is a deep fried delicious snack prepared recipe with soya chunks. Kola urundai chettinad specialty is traditionally made with mutton. Here it is vegetarian version.
- Soya chunks
- Onion 1 number
- Green chili 1 number
- Garlic clove 3 number
- Fennel seeds 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric 1/2 teaspoon
- Curry masala powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Gram flour 1 tablespoon
- Curry leaves
- Oil and salt as need
How to prepare soya kola urundai?
Pictures step by step
- Soak the soya chunks in hot water for 20 minutes.
- Take blender add fennel seeds, green chili , curry leaves, garlic clove
- Grind like coarse
- Remove the water from the soya chunks, transfer to the blender and grind it.
- Grinded paste transfer to the bowl, add gram flour , salt, and fried onion.
- To make a ball
Finally fry the balls.
Delicious soya chunk protein ball/ Recipe with soya chunk/soya kola urundai is ready . Another snacks recipe pakoda, rice-balls
.Health benefits -of-soya
Soya chunks are known for its various health benefits: It is known for high protein content. It is exceeds than eggs, meat, milk. It is known to reduce the risk of osteoporosis in menopausal women and also ease other symptoms as it’ s a good source of Isoflavones.
Leave a Reply