- Fresh Green peas 1 cup
- Green chili 1 number
- Fennel seeds 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic clove 2 numbers
- Salt and oil as need
- Take 1 cup fresh green peas and wash it. Put into the mixer jar and grind it in a blender without water in to a coarse paste.
- Add salt, fennel seeds, chopped garlic and mixed it well.( If u want onion add it)
- Take a small amount of the ground mixture make a ball, place it in the center of your palm and flatten it slightly. Make vadas in this shape until all the mixture is used up.
- Heat oil in pan . Keep the stove on medium flame . Now Put the vadas in to the oil and let it fry well.