- Potatoes 3 mumbers
- Coriander seeds 1 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
- Red chili 4 numbers
- Urud dal 1 tablespoon
- Bengal gram 1 tablespoon
- Curry leaves
- Sambar powder 1 tablespoon
- Oil and salt as need
- First step is to prepare masala for this preparation. Heat the pan add red chili, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, cuminurud dal, bengal gram, curry leaves roasted with out oil.
2. Grind the roasted ingredients like coarse.
3. Cut the potatoes into small pieces.
4. Heat oil in a pan, add mustard, cumin seeds, curry leaves let it splutter.
5. Now add potatoes and salt and cover it using a lid.
6. Add home made sambar powder and mix it well.
7. Now the potatoes are cooked well. In this stage add ground coarse powder and mix it well cook it for 1 minutes.
Delicious spicy potato roast is ready.