Brinjal stuffed fry | Kathirikai recipe
Stuffed brinjal fry | kathirikai recipe , gutty vankaya curry is a delicious side-dish recipe. This brinjal curry make easy and tasty. It is one among the best South Indian recipe. We need to use small brinjal this recipe . If you want another brinjal recipe brinjal-fry This eggplant recipe is best combo of plain rice and variety rice. Eggplant is healthy vegetable for the heart. How to prepare this recipe pictures step by step
- Brinjal 150 grams
- Coriander seeds 1 1/2 tablespoon
- Urud dal 1 tablespoon
- Ground nut 1/2 tablespoon
- Fennel seeds 1/2 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds 1/2 tablespoon
- Coconut 2 tablespoon
- Sambar powder 1/2 tablespoon
- Garlic clove 4 numbers
- Curry leaves
- Oil and salt as need
- Heat a pan, add red chili, coriander seeds, urud dal, ground nut, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, coconut and garlic, then dry roast it.
2. Transfer to the blender , add salt and grind it.
3. wash and clean the brinjal .
4. Cut the brinjal + shape like this image. When cut the brinjal watch if any insects are inside the brinjal.
4.Keep ground mixtures are stuffed inside the brinjal.
5. Heat a pan, add oil . Then place the stuffed brinjals in the pan.
6. Then add balance ground mixture and sambar powder. cover and cook for 10 minutes on low flame.
7. Finaly add curry leaves .
Delicious stuffed brinjal fry is ready