Neer urundai|Rice balls
Neer urundai|rice balls is a South Indian snack recipe . These rice balls make an ideal quick, easy , healthy snacks. Neer urundai is a South_Indian traditional staple that we eat daily for any time , breakfast, lunch, dinner, between meal . I will show how to make this simple, easy , kids friendly rice balls with pictures step by step. Another snack recipe. moong-dal-pakoda
What is rice ball?
A rice ball may be any kind of food item made from rice that has been shaped, condensed, or other wise combined in to a ball shape.
- Raw rice
- Small onion
- Green chili
- Curry leaves
- Salt as need
- First,clean and wash the rice soak for 1 hour.
- Grind the soaked rice finely .
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard let it splutter. Add 5 chopped small onion, 1 chopped green chili, chopped ginger and curry leaves saute it. Once onion turns from golden , add ground rice flour and salt.
- Saute it well till flour get dry . Once dry switch off the flame.
- Make a ball using a mixture and steam it for 20 minutes .
- Healthy South Indian rice balls is ready.
- It is a healthy comford food