Pallipalayam mushroom recipe
Pallipalayam mushroom recipe is a quick , delicious sidedish . Mushroom roasted in Pallipalayam style. Dry redchili, small onions, small piece of coconut are main ingredients. This roasted mushroom served with rasam rice, sprouts-rice.
Mushrooms are a rich, low calorie source of fiber, protein, and antioxidants.
Onions may have several health benefits, mostly due to their high content of antioxidants .
Give a nice taste to mushroom.
By breaking and remove the seeds from red chili.
Ginger and garlic
How to prepare?
- First, crush the ginger and garlic.
- Heat oil in a pan , add mustard seeds let it splutter. Then add chopped dried red chilies, curry leaves and chopped small onions.
- onion turns golden color , add crushed ginger and garlic saute it.
- Add small piece of coconut .
- Add 180 gram cut pieces of mushrooms, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, 1 teaspoon coriander powder and salt mix it well. Cover it using a lid.
- Keep the flame on low . The mushroom shoul be tottaly dry for after 15 minutes .Once the mushroom has become fully roasted and the dish is dry, switch of the flame.