RADISH PULI KULAMBU | PULI KUZHAMBU RECIPE
Radish puli kulambu | Puli kuzhambu recipe in South Indian style. This recipe is one of the commonly made gravy in Tamilnadu. We grind the coconut and add to the kuzhambu. This gives us good flavour and taste. Every one have their own method of preparing this gravy.
Radish has many heart protective nutrients like vitamin C, folic acid, calcium, potassium and favonoids. Potassium from radish can help lower your risk of kidney stones.
If you want another radish recipe radish-soup,
- Radish 2 numbers
- Onion 1 number
- Tomato 1 number
- Tamarind , a small lemon size
- Grated coconut 4 tablespoon
- Mustard 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds 1/2 teaspoon
- Fenugreek a little
- Curry leaves
- Oil and salt as need
How to prepare radish pulikulambu with detailed step by step pictures.
- First , soak the tamarind in the water.
- Next, peel the skin from the radish and cut it circle shape.
- Then heat a pan, add oil , mustard , cumin seeds, fenugreek let it splutter , add onion and curry leaves.
- Onion color turns from golden, add radish
- Radish raw smell came out, add tomato and salt mix it well and cover it. Using a lid.
- Tomato cooked well, add homemade sambar powder.
- Then , add tamarind juice and boil it for 2 minutes.
- Finaly, add ground cococnut and mix it well boil it for just 1 minutes.
- South Indian style radish puli kuzhambu is ready.