- Raw banana 1 number
- Groundnut 2 tablespoon
- Coriander seeds 1 tablespoon
- Redchili 3 numbers
- Fennel seeds 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds 1/2 teaspoon
- Clove 1 number
- Cinaman 1/2 inch
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Small onion 15 numbers
- Tomato 1 number
- Coriander and curry leaves
- Oil and salt as need
Firstly, wash the plantain , peel the skin and cut like cubes.
- Roast the peanut and transfer to the blender.
- Add oil to a pan, heat it. Add red chili, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, cinnamon,clove and saute it.
- Then add half portion onion and tomato until tomato smash well.
- Roasted mixture grind with peanut.
- Add oil to a pan, heat it. Add mustard, cumin let it splutter. Add balace onion and coriander leaves fry until golden.
- Next add ginger garlic paste fry until the raw smell goes away.
- Add plantain , salt, turmeric, saute it and cover it using a lid.
- Once plantin cooked well, add ground paste
- Sprinkle water and cook for five minutes , raw banana peanut curry is ready.
Leave a Reply