Taro root cutlet | Arbi cutlet
Taro root | Arbi cutlet is a simple, quick and delicious starter recipe. It is similar to taste of vada. It is known by various names . Seppankizhangu in Tamil. Another taro root recipe seppankizhangu-curry
Taro root is an excellent source of dietary fiber and good carbohydrates, which both improve the function of your digestive system and can contribute to healthy weight loss.
Turmeric adds flavor to food, which explains the presence in curry powder. However turmeric can also play an important role in digesting that food. This spice can contribute to healthy digestion as a result of its antioxitant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Gram flour for binding agent
Salt and oil
- First, boil the colocasia for 4 whistle.
- Then peel the skin from colocasia and smashed it.
- Add salt, chopped onion, chopped ginger, curry leaves, 1 teaspoon red chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, 1 tablespoon gram flour, mix it well.
- Make a ball using the mixture and flatten it.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the cutlet
- Cook till golden color, both side
- Delicious Arbi cutlet is ready
Leave a Reply